For more information about my work on tests of the symmetrization postulate
of quantum mechanics consult the following papers:
- Kelleher, D.E., Gillaspy, J.D., and Deilamian, K., "Proposed Search for
States of Forbidden Permutation Symmetry," in Laser Spectroscopy IX,
(Edited by M.S. Feld, J.E. Thomas, and A. Mooradian), p. 332, (Academic
Press, Boston, 1989)
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Stray-light
suppression with high-collection efficiency in laser light-scattering
experiments," Appl. Opt. 31, 2820 (1992).
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Isotope shifts and
hyperfine splittings of the 398.8 nm Yb I line," J. Opt. Soc.
Am. B 10, 789 (1993).
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Search for Small
Violations of the Symmetrization Postulate in an Excited State of Helium,"
Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 4787 (1995).
- Gillaspy, J.D., " High Precision Experimental Tests of the Symmetrization Postulate for Fermions, " AIP CP545, Spin- Statistics Connection and Commutation Relations, p. 241, (2000).
Or check out the Spin-Statistics Reference List
Online: June 1997 -
Last update: March 2002