Atomic Processes in Plasmas Conferences
This information is made available through
The listing below contains links to sites outside of NIST because they have information that may be of interest to our users.
NIST does not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the facts presented on these sites.
Further, NIST does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites.
- 18th APiP, 2013, October 7-10, Auburn, AL (Auburn University).
- 17th APiP, 2011, July 19-22, Belfast, Ireland (Queens University Belfast).
- 16th APiP, 2009, March 22-26, Monterey, CA (LLNL).
- 15th APiP, 2007, March 19-22, Gaithersburg, MD
- 14th APiP, 2004, April 19-22,
Santa Fe, NM (LANL).
- 13th APiP,
2002, April 22-25, Gatlinburg, TN (ORNL).
- 12th APiP, 2000,
March 19-23, Reno, NV (University of Nevada at Reno).
- 11th APiP
, 1998, March 22-26, Auburn, AL (Auburn University).
- 10th APiP, 1996, January
14-18, San Francisco, CA (LLNL).
- 9th APiP, 1993, September 19-23, San Antonio, TX (University of Texas at
- 8th APiP, 1991, August 25-29, Portland, ME (MIT).
- 7th APiP, 1989, October 2-5, Gaithersburg, MD (NIST).
- 6th APiP, 1987, September 28-Oct 2, Santa Fe, NM (LANL).
- 5th APiP, 1985, February 25-28, Pacific Grove, CA (LLNL).
- 4th APiP, 1983, April 13-15, Princeton, NJ (PPPL).
- 3rd APiP, 1981, February 25-27, Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana State University).
- 2nd APiP, 1979, January 17-19, Boulder, CO (NIST).
- 1st APiP, 1977, February 16-18, Knoxville, TN (ORNL).